Procedure for becoming a member
In accordance with the wish and goals of a user, the user registered on the wbcg.ge web-portal, can apply to the Women Business Council in Georgia with request of becoming a member.
Within 5 working days of receiving the application, the organization’s board will decide, of which the applicant will be notified by email (by phone).
With this purpose, the candidate has to fill in the registration form Join (click the Form of link)
Please, take into consideration that you should indicate the status: Full Member or Associate Member
Services and benefits:
Full membership / 500 GEL (includes 12 calendar months)
Membership is open to any company or individual, local or international, provided the company is wholly or partly owned by a woman and the individual member may be a woman.
SERVICES – FULL MEMBERSHIP
– Placement of information about the activities of the participant on the official website of the organization.
– Providing information about current projects of the organization
– Invitation/participation in the event of the organization min. twice a year
– Consultations and support in marketing and communications (PR).
– Interview with participants and distribution on social networks
– Access to a sizable peer network that offers knowledge and experience-sharing
– Networking with members of the organization and members of partner organizations
– Dissemination of information about the activities of a member an average of 4 times using the organization’s databases
– Discounts on training, workshops, and other possibilities for professional growth.
– Membership Certificate
Associate member / 200 GEL (includes 12 calendar months)
An associate member of an organization can be a woman entrepreneur engaged in economic activity, a partial business owner, or an individual.
SERVICES – ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
– Placement of the information about the associate member in the organization’s
– Access to information about upcoming events/conferences and trainings.
– Facilitating networking with other members
– Dissemination of information about the member’s activities on social media
– The organization’s management will provide consultation as needed or following
– Invitation/participation in the event of the organization.