All members of the organization must share the values and values of the organization:
- All people are equal before the law. Discrimination based on race, skin color, gender, origin, ethnicity, language, religion, political and other beliefs, social class, property or rank, place of residence, or other characteristics is prohibited.
- Members must maintain confidentiality regarding the organization’s proprietary information.
- Participation of a member in corrupt activities is unacceptable
- Members take responsibility not to shy away from Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities as they believe they will be for the welfare of society.
- Members will respect and protect the intellectual property of others.
- Members will be in constant contact and provide updates to the organization as needed (in case of a change of contact or otherwise).
Within 5 working days of receiving the application, the organization’s board will decide, of which the applicant will be notified by email (by phone).
For associate membership, the annual membership fee is 200 GEL.
In the case of full membership, the annual membership fee is 500 GEL.
Membership payment method:
* The participant pays the membership fee in advance.
* In case of membership termination or suspension, the amount paid will not be refunded.
*A member is automatically assigned the status of a representative member if the total amount deposited into the organization’s account by the end of the following year is 500 or 200 GEL. The specified status is valid for one year from the date of assignment of the status unless the membership status is terminated for other reasons.
The information I provided during registration is not fictitious and is entirely accurate. I confirm that if my membership is granted, I will fully subscribe to and respect the terms and conditions required by the organization.